Selling your French Property – FISCAL REPRESENTATION

Now that we have left the EU, it is necessary to appoint a fiscal representative in France when selling your property.  We have an association with a fiscal representative who provides this service in partnership with us at favourable rates for our clients.  Please feel free to contact us if you require this service.